Re: [Condor-users] Using Condor (Windows) with Linux File Servers

All,

I'm running version 6.6.10.

It seems as though the 'net use' is not working with
Condor because I'm still receiving the same error
message. I tried the net use command from the command
line and it worked just fine.

Here is my wrapper.bat file:

net use \\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo PASSWORD
/USER:silvera
demo.exe

Here is my amended submit file - note the path
variable:

universe = vanilla
environment =
path=\\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo;c\winnt\system32
executable =
\\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo\wrapper.bat
output =
\\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo\demo.out
log = \\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo\demo.log
error = \\bonnie\home\silvera\CondorJobs\demo\demo.err
should_transfer_files = NO
queue

I'm still getting a similar error to before, even
though I've switched to using backslashes from forward
slashes

007 (016.000.000) 12/16 09:52:53 Shadow exception!
	Error from starter on machine502.mydomain.com: Failed
to open standard output file
'\\\\bonnie\\home\\silvera\\CondorJobs\\demo\\demo.out':
Invalid argument (errno 22)
	0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
	0  -  Run Bytes Received By Job

The machines are properly permissioned to allow .net
dll's to work across the share - I've encountered that
problem before.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Ari