[Condor-users] Condor 6.6.10 - Mac OS X Tiger - NFS

Hi all,

I've just finished configuring Condor on Mac OS X Tiger with a release directory stored on a NFS share.

I can see the configured agents and submit jobs to them, but I get permission errors when the agents try to write to the standard error (using the io.remote example).

Is there some specific configuration settings for Mac OS X Tiger to get Condor working in an NFS environment ?

Best regards,

-- Manu