Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.6.10 - Mac OS X Tiger - NFS

Manuel Bardiès wrote:
Hi all,

I've just finished configuring Condor on Mac OS X Tiger with a release directory stored on a NFS share.

I can see the configured agents and submit jobs to them, but I get permission errors when the agents try to write to the standard error (using the io.remote example).

Is there some specific configuration settings for Mac OS X Tiger to get Condor working in an NFS environment ?

  I have basically the environment that you're using: OS X 10.4 with NFS
for home directories.  It's working for me.  I would check that you've
set UidDomain and FileSystemDomain consistently for all the machines.

  How are you ensuring all the machines have the same information about
users?

Cheers,

Rob

Best regards,