RE: [Condor-users] total newbie question...

Hi Rob,
In our pool we have a web based interface for viewing all necessary
information about jobs on the queue, job paths, analyzing jobs, and a Java
based applet for statistics (I think is a standard part of condor)

You can simply implement removal of jobs as well if you have a secure web
server for obvious reasons.

As per submitting jobs yes, you can have a GUI but it is a bit pointless,
unless you have the same job to run with different inputs I suppose.

I did want to write a simple java front end but I don't have the time, but
yes it is possible and very simple. All you need is a front end with all the
submit options and it will generate the .sub file and will run the command
line option, in fact you could even make it web based with appropriate
permissions.

Hope it helps

Alan
Alan Arokiam,