re: [Condor-users] about scheduling algorithm in condor and condor-g

Hi Todd,

First of all, thanks for your reply.
we are going to test a new scheduling algorithm in condor/condor-g, so we
would like to know if it is possible to use something like plugin in order
to change the current scheduling algorithm other than using classad.

Thanks,
Carson