[Condor-users] Condor and PATH_MAX

I have hit a problem with Condor and PATH_MAX.

When opening a file, if the path length is >= 239 and <= 243 or == 246 then it
exits with signal 11.  If the path length is >= 244 and <= 252 and != 246 then
it goes into an infinite loop where the ShadowLog shows over and over again
"Requesting Primary Starter", but there is never any indication of why the
shadow exits.

I am guessing there is some kind of buffer overrun which is causing various
kinds of problems depending on how much is overwritten.  My understanding is
that Condor supports POSIX's PATH_MAX of 256.

This is Condor 6.6.2.  Is this a known problem?

--
Daniel K. Forrest	Laboratory for Molecular and
forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	Computational Genomics