RE: [Condor-users] questions about job , user priority and machine rank

Hi Ian,

Thanks alot for your reply, very clear explanations.

One more question about negotiator and submittor.

The decision on which machines match to which users are done in scheduler,
right? If there are more than one schedulers in this case, how can you do
scheduling? I have this question as I have read from your previous post
that you have in fact 4 submittors and more than 1 grid sites.

So in this case, it is very similar to condor-g environment in fact.

Thanks very much,
Carson