RE: [Condor-users] questions about remote queue submission

I have read your post on -n and -r options before.
It is really very confused for me either.
Originally, I think that -n is for the one with the same central manager,
while -r is for the one with different central manager.
But seems this concept is wrong, as I can not send anything without
central manager. I have tried advertise a class-ad for scheduler, but
failed

(really don't know why, anyone has successful experiences in advertising
scheduler, if so may you please post the ad file and command?)

Anyway, as I think it may have someone succeeded in submitting remote jobs
by using condor-g, so I try asking.

Thanks,
Carson