Von: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Oliver Hotz
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Februar 2005 17:43
An: ramzi khaskhoussi; Condor-Users Mail List
Betreff: Re: [Condor-users] how can a condor job connect on a Map network
drive for windows platform?

one thing you can do, and which i have done, is mount the drive in the .bat
file that you execute through condor

look at the "net use x: \\computername\sharename password /USER:username"

the above line would be for windows machines.

after that.. you can use your regular X: drivemap pointer.

Hope that helps,