[Condor-users] RESERVED_DISK

Hi all,

I have a problem with the condor_config entry RESERVED_DISK. I set

RESERVED_DISK = 1000

on all of our pool-machines.

But this doesn't seem to help anything. Our machines normaly have something
like 16GB of free disk-space. When I check our machines with the
condor_status -server command the free diskspace is correct shown as 15GB.
Because of that I thought, that in all cases, Condor would never touch the
last free one Gigabyte on the machines, but nevertheless all 16 Gigabytes
are used by Condor, as I noticed today.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Thomas Bauer