Re: [Condor-users] how can a condor job connect on a Map networkdrive for windows platform?

<ramzi.khaskhoussi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Hi Matt and all,
>>Is it possible to add a new user named condor-reuse-vm-xx in the
>>machine where the ressources are shared, In order to avoid adding this
>>line in my .bat executable.

You can acheive what you want, but not the way you suggest above.  :).  In order to use the network drive, both the account login name -and the password- must be the same on the machine running the job and on the machine sharing the files.  With the condor-reuse accounts, the password is randomly changed every time a job runs.

So to do what you want, just choose or create a new account that exists on both your execute machnes and file server (with the same login and password), and then tell Condor to use this account to run jobs  instead of a dynnamic nobody/reuse account.  To do this, just change some settings in the config file.  Instructions to do this are in the manual here:

www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/3_7Security_In.html#SECTION00471200000000000000

hope this helps,
Todd