Re: [Condor-users] Problems with communication between my linux machineand my to my Central manager (windows)

Dear Chris

	just check in your /etc/hosts file and your hostname should be
correctly assigned to this IP address..

	for ex :-
	In your /etc/hosts file put an entry like this

	192.168.1.17   hostname

then go to your condor sbin directory and execute

condor_reconfig -startd and

condor_init

Best wishes