Re: [Condor-users] DAG/Condor software e-mailling user

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:15:28PM -0000, Alan Christy Arokiam wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are running Condor 6.6.7 on a Sun Solaris platform as master/submitter
> with windows XP nodes. The jobs I run are recursively submitted via DAG.
> Whenever DAG ends a job I get an e-mail telling the status ie 1-fail or
> 0-success, despite the fact it has been told not to notify!
>

> What am I doing wrong here?

You're forgetting that DAGMan is also a condor job - so what you're seeing
below is the email from Condor telling you that your "DAGMan" job has
completed. Most people have more than one job per DAG - I take it you just
want a POST script after a job, and that's why you're using DAGMan?

To get rid of the email, look at the -notification option to
condor_submit_dag

-Erik