[Condor-users] How to combine "member" and "RegExp"

I have a probably naive question on classads:

I know how to use the "member", e.g.:

requirements = member(AMultivaluedAttribute, "abc")

and I know how to use the RegExp, e.g:

Requirements =  RegExp("*xyz*", Someattribute)

but I am not able to find out how to "combine" member and RegExp in a
requirements expression.

Any hints ?

				Thanks, Massimo

              \\\|///
            \\ ~ ~ //
            (/ @ @ /)
   -------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------------
                              Massimo Sgaravatto
                              INFN Sezione di Padova
                              Via Marzolo, 8
                              35131 Padova - Italy
                              Tel: ++39 0498277047   Fax: ++39 0498277102
          oooO                E-mail: massimo.sgaravatto@xxxxxxxxxx
          (   )   Oooo        Home page: http://www.pd.infn.it/~sgaravat
                  (_/