Re: [Condor-users] How to combine "member" and "RegExp"

For most Condor users, ignore this email. It can't be used inside ClassAds but only in the (currently) separate new ClassAds library.

I have a probably naive question on classads:

I know how to use the "member", e.g.:

requirements = member(AMultivaluedAttribute, "abc")

and I know how to use the RegExp, e.g:

Requirements =  RegExp("*xyz*", Someattribute)

but I am not able to find out how to "combine" member and RegExp in a
requirements expression.

By combine, you mean "pick a member that matches a regular rexpression"? Right now, there is no good way to do it.

It's an obviously useful thing to do though. Let me talk to the other ClassAd folks and see what they think about it. Do you have a preferred syntax?

-alain