From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
filipdef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 1:24 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Maya EXE command

Hi Lee,

There's some environment variables to set for Maya.
Don't exactly remember which, but I believe it's
USER_PROFILE on windows, and some others on linux
 -- just take a look at the condor archives..

I'm running maya from inside of a java wrapper
and apart from it taking a while to figure out
initially which environment variables to use, I
haven't had any problems.

Hope this helps,
- Filip