Re: [Condor-users] about submitting jobs to GT3

I figured out that I have not started ./condor_shredd
however, after running this program, the jobs seem to queue up inside the
queue without running, how can I know whether the jobs have been executed?
and what is the possible cause of the above problem?

Since I am new to condor and condor-G, I may miss some of the important
steps. I hope that someone will give me some suggestion on how to get the
work done.

Do you have a valid grid proxy? What does condor_q -globus tell you?

-alain