From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Miguel Dilaj
Sent: 04 July 2005 14:31
To: 'Matt Hope'; 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Greetings, and rtgen over Condor

Found the reason of the problem. The .exe requires a certain .dll, that for
some reason was present in the pilot systems, but not in the production
ones... Grrrrrr I confirmed that after verifying that a script doing

	echo "xxx" > foo.bar

works.

The destination path specified as E:/ works, so I'm leaving it as you
suggested.

Now I've the problem that the nodes are not accepting the job for some
reason... The only change was that I added the following line to the .sub:

	Transfer_input_files = libeay32.dll,charset.txt

(the above is according to point 4 in section 7.4 of the user manual, and
the easiest for me to setup).

And now condor_q -analyze tells me:

	4 rejected your job because of their own requirements
	4 match, match, but rejected the job for unknown reasons

So it seems that they don't like to receive the DLL. Is there any way to
solve that (OTHER than manually copying the DLL to all nodes and/or trying
the other 3 options in the manual)??

TIA!
Regards,

Miguel