[Condor-users] Question about $(Process)

Hi all,

Got rtgen up and running, thanks for the suggestions!

I've a question. I know that I can have unique filenames with things like:
output-$(Process).txt, etc.
Is there any way to indicate that I want that index to start with a value
different than zero???

TIA!
Regards,

Miguel

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.