Re: [Condor-users] condor submit questions...

I'm sorry - my bad - it just didn't strike me you could do this. :)

Also, I got your mail only after I had sent mine :)

Bruno Miguel Tavares Goncalves wrote:
Humm... why wouldn't my approach work? I've used it with different binaries (although never with perl itself).
Am I missing something?