[Condor-users] Re: Condor-G install

Thanks for the reply
                        I actually started condor_master by skipping
condor_config.local (it couldn't find it) .Now when i try to submit a
globus job i get this.

ERROR: Submitting jobs as user/group 0 (root) is not allowed for
security reason .

How do i resolve this error.
I have no condor user on my machine and i've set CONDOR_IDS=2.2

Regards Uppal