Re: [Condor-users] Parallel universe with MPMD progs?

Mark Silberstein wrote:
Hi,
I guess it's too early to ask whether anyone tried parallel universe.
Anyway, if anyone did - is there any way to write different executables
on different hosts? I mean - kind-of Multiple Program Multiple Data? I
noticed that one can specify multiple requirements, so maybe this is the
right way? Thanks!
Mark

Mark:

Perhaps the easiest way to do this is to have the one "executable" be a shell script wrapper, which will execute on all nodes, and have this shell script switch on the environment variable _CONDOR_PROCNO, and run a different program based on that.

-greg