Re: [Condor-users] Data mining condor logs

I got this from the Following URL.

http://dsl.cs.technion.ac.il/projects/gozal/suggested-proj/projects_2004.html.

Which i thought was on the condor website. Is there a person who i can contact to get more info abot this. ( The database ppl there )

Rangam

On 7/22/05, Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>There is this title on the condor website as projects . But nothing more
>realted to it.
>Project N 5. Data Mining of Condor logs for automatic problem determination

I know about the project, but I don't see it listed on the web site. Where
did you see it?

This is about mining data from the Condor logs: it's not a general data
mining project. It's being done by some of the database folks at the
University of Wisconsin-Madison. It's only just started, so there isn't
much to share yet.

>And also has any one been using any applications for data mining on
>condor, and if you caould list them.

Sorry, I don't know much about other data mining projects.

-alain