[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows 2003 Server
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:42:35 -0500
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows 2003 Server
Here is what I had to do to actually get condor working:
2. Converted condor_config.local from unix to dos format
(I did this by opening it in wordpad and clicking save)
This is unnecessary. Condor can read the file in either format.
3. Changed all '/' in paths to '\' in condor_config and
condor_config.local (not really necessary because windows is forgiving,
but it IS incorrect anyway as it was)
This is unnecessary. Condor does the right thing with the slashes.
When installing on my first machine and creating the pool, a non-empty
condor_config.local was created. I noticed there was no .exe after the
collector and negotiator daemon paths.
It's not incorrect that the .exe is missing: Condor does the right thing
and finds the proper binary.
I'm glad that you solved your problem though--I think it was just the
firewall configuration though.