RE: [Condor-users] Back to starting point... making my jobs to suspendfor as long as required

Hi all,

I think I've found the root of the problem.
I notice this in the FAQ before:

"Why might my job be preempted (evicted)?
Reason number 4 is if Condor is to be shutdown: on a machine that is
currently running a job. Condor evicts the currently running job before
proceeding with the shutdown."

so I informed the "test users" about leaving the machines on overnight.
I came to the office today (Saturday), to discover that only of them left
his machine turned on!

Cheers,

Miguel

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.