Re: [Condor-users] Job is getting rerun instead of terminated

Thank you for the explanation. I didn't realize that.

Jobs running for more than 12 hours are to be thrown out of the queue. The
users will not add a job ad like that, because they just forget. How could
I do this with config files? Is there something like "defaults for
submitting jobs", that I could change?

--
 Andreas Vetter