[Condor-users] weird problem

Hi all,

I'm trying to install CONDOR 7.7 on a cluster and have a strange problem
and I don't know if it's related to the OS or CONDOR. The machines are
Opteron based, and the OS is a Debian GNU/Linux.
I tried to install condor for debian (tar.gz), and the install finished
normally. But then when I try to launch any condor program (say,
condor_master), the shell answers that the file is unknown (no such file
or directory). The completion works well though and the problem happens
with either a relative or an absolute path.

The system I use has libc6 in version 2.3.2 and uname give
Linux xxxxxxx 2.6.8-11-amd64-k8-smp #1 SMP Wed May 4 19:16:40 UTC 2005
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Maybe I havn't taken the good package, maybe the OS is to blame, but I
really can't tell right now.

Has someone allready made CONDOR run on an Opteron system ?

Thanks for the help

Matthieu Cargnelli