[Condor-users] Limitation Condor vs Perl IPC::open3 and open: conclusion

Hello Guys,
	I finally got my perl wrapper to start in the condor job
	by providing the env var PATH ( tx guys for your help )

	Now I was able to trace my perl script and as soon as the
open/open3
	get executed ( which forks itself ), the job exit with status 22
	the process gets started, and the rest of the perl script is not
executed.

	Bottom line: I can't use perl as a job wrapper, at least for
windows
	I will test it under linux, just to see.
	I will have to switch to Java wrapper.

Again tx all for your help
Dave.