RE: [Condor-users] Why could this match not be made?

> You want to start a job iff it comes from a particular machine in your
> cluster? Is that what you're looking to do?

Not really, but it was a means to an end!

Basically I havethe following problem:

* There are personal firewalls on our system
* They need holes in for all other users to use condor
* I want to add new machines to the pool without telling each
  machine owner with a FW to update their machine immediately since
  otherwise jobs match and then don't run

My solution is to mirror the FW settings in the ClassAds so that jobs
only match with jobs where they can run.

To do this I have to add some chunks of REQUIREMENTS using APPEND_REQUIREMENTS
in the submit machines. Todd reckoned I could do it by setting START on the
Firewalled execute nodes, so you wouldn't need to do as much messing around
any machines except the ones with the "problem". I can' see how that can be
done. The info I was looking for would help in that direction!

Cheers

JK