Re: [Condor-users] Unable to Flock jobs to a remote sched

Hmm when i try to submit jobs to local sched the jobs are waiting in
queue with status I if no local resource is available. Does this
essentially mean that local sched is not able to communicate with
remote sched.

how ever when i do a condor_status -p remotesched i can c all the
hosts in the remote pool.

Sincerly

Rangam