RE: [Condor-users] Condor Solaris Installation

Thanks Pete - I appreciate the quick response!

Here is the bt:

:~/condor-6.6.8> gdb sbin/condor_master
GDB is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
 under certain conditions; type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB; type "show warranty" for
details.
GDB 4.16 (sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1),
Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...(no debugging symbols
found)...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/horsfpe/condor-6.6.8/sbin/condor_master
warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
warning: shared library handler failed to enable breakpoint

0x2b31f8 in strlen ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x2b31f8 in strlen ()
#1  0x2acd80 in _strdup ()
#2  0x6c82c in dirname ()
#3  0x555cc in dirname ()
#4  0x539a4 in dirname ()
#5  0x534d4 in dirname ()
#6  0x447b8 in exit ()
(gdb)

The warning doesn't look very hopeful to me!

Additionally I tried truss'ing condor_master. There seemed to be an
awful lot of messages written to /dev/null but I cannot get condor to
write that data elsewhere. Setting MASTER_DEBUG=D_ALL didn't seem to
produce any output either.

Thanks for your help,

Peter