RE: [Condor-users] Job submission - generic user GUI available?

Title: RE: [Condor-users] Job submission - generic user GUI available?

John,

I am running a modification of Zach's web interface.  It's relatively easy to expand the capabilities of that interface.  Just write a new submit page which contains the "form" submit file.  I have this working for most simple jobs that my group does here.  Also, we are doing everything on windows here.  If you have any questions, I'm sure there are a couple of us that can help you out.

Zach,

I remember sending you some modifications to the webserver to make it more portable between Windows and Linux.  At that time you had mentioned working on enhancing the interface some.  I'm just curious if you had been able to spend any time on it?

Scott

Scott Michael Froebe (E.I.T)
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer
Code Assessment and Validation