Re: [Condor-users] Job submission - generic user GUI available?

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:05:28 +0100, John Horne
<John.Horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 16:14 +0100, Matt Hope wrote:
> >
> > There have been several people submit links to web portals for
> > submission (have a search of the archives) I couldn't vouch for any as
> > I haven't tried them.
> >
> Okay thanks. Unfortunately 'searching' doesn't work at the moment - I
> have emailed 'www@xxxxxxxxxxx' as the error message indicated. I have
> been using google to try and find something but without much success.

Ah - didn't realise, I use gmail to search (only got about 6months in
my personal archive but good enough).

Not to worry Zach and John have provided everything I found with
"condor web interface" already.

Matt