RE: [Condor-users] Hello - and a question

> So, the question:
>
> If I have "Executable = spss.exe"
>
> How do I specify that the job does not need to transfer the executable
> from the linux box to the windows XP boxes in the pool? Since the
> submitting machine is a different o/s to the executable pool.

you could have
  transfer_executable = false
in your submit file

or you could have a .cmd file as your "executable" which just calls the
executable when it gets there.

The latter may save problems in the long run where you cut and paste
submit files and can't work out why an executable can't be found :-)
(sorry if this last point isn't explained very well, but I have to go.)

Cheers

JK