Re: [Condor-users] Running multiple jobs on the same computer

Thanks John and Matthias,

I see. So there is no built-in dynamic solution to handle this kind of dependency?
Can I somehow include a text file in a submit file to automatically use its content
as submit information? This way I should only handle the machnie name writing
part and does not have to edit all the other submit files.

Cheers,
Szabolcs