[Condor-users] Condors autodetection of memory

Hi,

Is there a limit on the physical memory condor can detect? Recently, we
upgraded some of our machines from 512MB to 2560MB RAM, but condor_status
says, that these machines have only 2048 MB RAM. I could solve this problem
by writing memory = 2560 in every of these condor_config's, but I would
prefer condor's autodetection.
The machines I'm talking about have all Pentium 4 processors with Windows
2000 (SP4) and Condor 6.6.1. When I check the RAM in the BIOS or with
Windows it is displayed as 2.5GB RAM.

Any ideas?

Thomas