RE: [Condor-users] Firewall Problems with Condor after reboot

We have this problem too, it has been reported to the Condor Team
and although I have heard that it was fixed, the problem has remained
(although I don't think i have tested 6.7.7 yet

The problem is (approx) that the Condor Services are started
before things they rely on, network I think.

Note the only SP2 machines we have are laptops which are regularly
added and removed from the pool, so the situation may be a bit different to
other setups.

cheers

JK