Re: [Condor-users] Unable to run with mutiple files.

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 1:05 pm, Bruno Miguel Tavares Goncalves wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is there anyway to have it look for files in the directiory where I ran
> condor_submit from? It's a shared file system, so the directory would
> always be available and would save the trouble of enumerating/transfering
> 10000 different files ..

Look at the "FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN" settings.  Basically, you need to make the
FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN of the submit and execute machines match, set
should_transfer_files = IF_NEEDED in your submit file.  This is all
documented pretty well in the Condor manual.

-Nick

--
           <<< Why, oh, why, didn't I take the blue pill? >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project