Re: [Condor-users] condor linker full install

Sorry about not posting the error:

It looks like this--no undefined symbols, but it doesn't call the internal ld.

condor_compile g++ -o env.remote env.C
/tmp/ccQggyzQ.o(.text+0x395): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `ckpt'
/tmp/ccQggyzQ.o(.text+0x3eb): In function `main':
: undefined reference to `ckpt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
ERROR: Internal ld was not invoked!
ERROR: Executable may not be linked properly for Condor!
ERROR: For users of Condor on Linux, we highly recommend
ERROR: using the default compiler that came with the
ERROR: distribution. Usually placing /usr/bin first in
ERROR: your path will remedy this error.
ERROR: To learn more about this error, visit this web page:
ERROR: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/faq.html
ERROR: and read the FAQ entry about this problem for your
ERROR: revision of Condor.
make: *** [env.remote] Error 1