[Condor-users] Condor Submission to Globus Universe

hello Everyone,
I know that this may sound incredibly weird, but I
have this problem I must find a solution for:

*I need to have a job submission file that submits to
my GT4 universe a Java class to run.  I know that I
can just use the Java universe that comes with Condor,
however, I must do this through Condor.  I have
enabled my globus-personal-gatekeeper and I have that
line prepared to go into my submission file.  Can
someone please give me a sample that I can edit to fit
our needs?  I am using the latest version of Condor
that is available for download from the web.  We used
Globus 3.2 here for a while, and I could get it to
work.  I am all confused with going to GT 4.0.

JR