Re: [Condor-users] Simulating while loops in DAGMan

Hi,

You are using a perl script, I see, why don't you use the condor perl module
and write a perl script with the submission enclosed in a while loop. It
looks much more straightforward than trying to get around the limitations of
DAGMan.

Thomas

Cyclotron Institute, Texas A&M university
ZIP 77843-3366
(979)-845-1411 ext. 258