[Condor-users] Heterogeneous Meta scheduling

Hi,

We are in the process of designing a campus wide grid spanning different
departments. Where each department has their own scheduler(condor,pbs,SGE) running. We have also decided
on Globus to provide the grid infrastructure. We are bit fuzzy on the meta scheduler or hierarchical scheduler which will accept a job request
from Globus and hand over to one of the local schedulers. In brief below is the architecture on table.

Globus

Meta Scheduler (which Meta scheduler can fit here)

| | |
V V V
Condor SGE PBS

Any suggestion is appreciated.