[Condor-users] Condor 6.7.12 released!

(Sorry for the late announcement, previously this only went to the condor-world list)

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 6.7.12.

This version is primarily for fixing critical bugs in version 6.7.11.
While not widely announced, Condor 6.7.11 was available on our download
site for a short period.  Anyone who downloaded 6.7.11 is strongly
encouraged to upgrade to 6.7.12.

Condor 6.7.11 was primarily a new feature release.  It included Quill
(http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.12/3_11Quill.html), a system
for mirroring the job queue log in a database.  It also included a
number of bug fixes.  Users of previous 6.7.x releases are urged to
upgrade to 6.7.12.

See the Version History and Release Notes for details:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.12/8_2Development_Release.html

Condor 6.7.12 is available from our Downloads page. We believe 6.7.12
is fairly stable, but it is not recommended for production systems,
unless you require checkpointing support for a Linux distribution not
supported by our 6.6 releases.

--The Condor Team
condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
http:/www.cs.wisc.edu/condor