Re: [Condor-users] Heterogeneous Meta scheduling

Hello Ashiq Anjum

I am sorry to correct you and I might be wrong, but as far as I know,
Condor-G is not a meta-scheduler.
Condor-G is a submission engine. It is used to submit jobs to any local
scheduler (Condor, PBS, etc..) according to Globus API. Condor-G
actually uses GRAM and extends it with more capabilities (such as
multiple job submission, DAGMAN and more ) to do the actual submission
and job control work.

Meta scheduler are: either CSF, Resource Broker used in LCG or others.

Best Regards,

Gabriel Kliot
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology