Re: [Condor-users] [Globus-discuss] Problem in Job Submission to Condor through GT4

Peter,
I ran ./setup-globus-job-manager-condor, it updated the condor.pm.
But still the output file is not copied back to the submitted machine.

I was wondering is this problem is happening only with GT4, or even the
older version of Globus has it. Then how the people are really
submitting the Jobs to Globus to run on Condor pool?
Is that I am the only person having this problem?
Is there any way we can get this done, all I am trying is I have a
simple shell script it sleeps and prints counter value in the output
file. I want that output file copied back, from the executing machine to
job submitted machine.(condor does this if I directly submit to condor
pool but not through Globus)

Here I am attaching the
1) condor.pm.
2) Shell Script (My test job)
3) XML Job description
4) logfile dump
5) condor job description file (analogous to the Globus XML Job
description)
6) output file got when I ran the same job by directly submitting to the
condor pool.

Could any one please help me on this.
Thanks,
Senthil