Re: [Condor-users] condor_config_val not helpful reporting variables

 OK, thanks for the info.

While we're changing the manual, version 6.6.9 says

Disk : The amount of disk space on this machine available for the job in
Kbytes ( e.g. 23000 = 23
megabytes ). Specifically, this is the amount of disk space available in
the directory specified
in the Condor configuration files by the EXECUTE macro, minus any space
reserved with the
RESERVED DISK macro.

However:

$ condor_status -l merrit | grep -i disk
Disk = 14409948
TotalDisk = 57639792

In the command above, "Disk" seems to report the amount of disk space
already used, and "TotalDisk" reports the usable (free) space.