[Condor-users] Using Condor as a substitute for OpenPBS

Hi,

despite being a fan of Condor (and administering a 200 machines pool), I would
not recommend it as a substitute of OpenPBS for a cluster. I think you would be
better off trying Torque
(http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/torque-resource-manager.php),
and if you have more demanding scheduling needs then add Maui
(http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/maui-cluster-scheduler.php) on
top of it. Besides other things, the change from OpenPBS to Torque will be
painless.

Cheers,
Angel de Vicente