[Condor-users] condor 6.7.10 cleaning the EXECUTE directory

Hi,

Using Condor 6.7.10 on windows I found the following: condor sometimes deletes the content
of the directory defined by the EXECUTE expression and not just the job directories.
I set the execute dir to a temp directory, but this folder also contains some computation specific data
, so when this directory is cleaned my data that is to be used by the job is removed too.

It surely happens when the condor service is restarted but happened a few times when there was
no system restart or condor_on/off/restart.

Cheers,
Szabolcs