[Condor-users] problem in designing a pool

Hi ,
   I have installed the condor-6.6.9 on three machines, one as central
manager and other two as execute machines.on the execute machine's
condor_config.local files i have made changes

   DAEMON_LIST=MASTER,STARTD,SCHEDD
   CONDOR_HOST=central manager address

  after that i restarted the condor but when i execute condor_status command
it showing the two machines including the central manager not the third
one.I dont what's the reason because i have made same changes in both files
.