Re: [Condor-users] problem in designing a pool

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 09:01, abhishek tripathi wrote:
Hi ,
   I have installed the condor-6.6.9 on three machines, one as central
manager and other two as execute machines.on the execute machine's
condor_config.local files i have made changes

   DAEMON_LIST=MASTER,STARTD,SCHEDD

Remove this line from the local config files of all the client machines it is not required.
CONDOR_HOST=central manager address

  after that i restarted the condor but when i execute condor_status command
it showing the two machines including the central manager not the third
one.I dont what's the reason because i have made same changes in both files
.
do

ps -ef |grep condor_

to check whether the daemon is running or not.
--
Prashant Lal <lalp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cadence Design Systems